‘Not property released’ means that the author of the item you’ve purchased may not be the owner of the intellectual property rights in a real-world product or trademark that appears in the item. If an item contains a real-world product or trademark (or any other real object or building), the original owner of copyright, trademark or other rights in that real-world thing may not have cleared the item. If an item does not contain a real world product, trademark or other real object, then this notice doesn’t apply.
So if you want to use the item for your project, you’ll need to consider how you’ll be using the item. If it’s for a non-editorial purpose you’ll need to get clearance from the original rights owner. That’s because there is no connection between the original rights owner and Envato or the author. The original rights owner also does not endorse the item, the author or Envato.
For example, the author has created a 3D model of a Mercedes car. The car is a real-world product which the author did not create. Although the author created and owns the 3D model, they don’t own any intellectual property rights in the real car itself, Mercedes does. So it’s OK to use the 3D model for editorial purposes but if you want to use that 3D model for other purposes, you’ll need to contact Mercedes to get permission.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website via email or any forms you voluntarily provide. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Questions to assess your service needs
Comments and/or Opinions about Landcare Equipment Sales & Service
We do not collect or store credit card information via our websites
The Way We Use Information
We do not share, rent, or sell your information to any third parties unless required to do so by court order. We use the information to provision and provide services and respond to email contact or on-line form submission.
This website uses analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., aka “Google”). This information is used to evaluate visitors′ use of the website by collecting anonymous statistics to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Analytics software uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by the analytics provider′s servers. Google and other analytics providers will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google and other analytics providers may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on their behalf. The Web Analytics providers used do not associate your IP address with any other data held by them. Neither Line1 Communications nor the Web Analytics Vendors will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. Landcare Equipment Sales & Service, LLC will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any other source.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Notification of Changes
If we decide to change our policies, we will post the changes along with the policy effectiveness date on this page. This allows our website visitors to be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will post that notification on this page.
Refunds may be requested up to 30 days after a charge. Refunds will be processed within 5 business days as a credit back to the card that was used for the transaction.
No Refunds on Used Equipment
How to Contact Us
Should you have questions or concerns about these policies, please call us at 850-702-5588 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Please read all of the following terms and conditions regarding the services provided by Landcare Equipment Sales & Service, LLC. (“LESS,” “our,” “us,” or “we,” as applicable) to its customers (“you”). The terms and conditions set forth herein, and as they may be modified from time to time in the future, shall constitute our agreement by which we shall provide any and all services to you now or in the future (“Agreement”). The current version of these terms and conditions will always be posted at www.LandcareEquipment.com.
Our Services to you may be provided to you by us directly or through business relationships with independent third parties, subcontractors, or other service entities (“Business Partners”). The use of the term “Business Partners” does not necessarily mean that the relationship between Line1 and such other independent third parties, subcontractors, or other service entities constitutes a partnership, joint venture, or other such relationship. In addition, your access to our Services may require you to utilize services provided by other unrelated parties, including Internet access providers, Internet Service Providers, PBX equipment and service providers, telephone companies, computer hardware and software providers, and other businesses.
If at any time you have a question regarding any of our Services, please contact us at any of the telephone numbers or the email address on our Support page.
1. Billing and Charges. All charges are subject to change upon positing on our website unless we have a separate rate agreement with you, in which case rates shall be subject to change as stated therein or upon 30 days notice to you.
a. Billing. Base service charges for all services are invoiced in advance and any usage sensitive billing increments including, but not limited to equipment storage fees, interest on account, etc. are invoiced monthly. Payment for all billed amounts is due upon receipt. Accounts are considered past due 30 days after the billing date, at which time late fees may be applied.
b. Failure to pay. We may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement without notice upon the failure of the subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve you of the responsibility for payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest, late fees, and/or deposits.
c. Billing Discrepancies. In the event of a billing discrepancy, you must notify us within 30 days of invoice date. No adjustment will be considered after the 30-day period.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this Section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO CERTAIN OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LESS is not liable for any indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits or revenue or investment in the event of (1) loss of data; (2) any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable; (3) promotions, competitions, offers for goods, events promoted on the Service which are run by third parties such as advertisers or sponsors; (4) events beyond our/their reasonable control, including telecommunications or the Internet and computer viruses; (5) factual, technical or typographical errors or omissions, missing or unavailable or incomplete content or the fact content is not up to date; (6) downtime or delays in the Services or in provision of content; (7) voice to text conversion services; or (8) message Content.
LESS and its Business Partners shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content of any alert provided through the Services, or for any actions taken by you or any third party in reliance thereon. We do not guarantee that an alert has been or will be delivered, and we shall not be responsible for any losses or missed opportunities incurred by you due to the delayed or non-delivery of an alert through any of the Services. Specific alert delivery times are not guaranteed by us. You agree that some of the Business Partners have specific operating hours and that during non-operational hours we may not have access to information necessary to determine whether an alert should be delivered. You are responsible for determining the criteria (e.g., account activity) which govern your receipt of alerts. You understand that alerts, which may convey information about your account and account activity, may be traveling through an unencrypted medium and may be accessed, used, or misappropriated by unintended third-party recipients. Alerts sent through an unencrypted medium can be activated and deactivated by you at any time. You agree that information transmitted through the Services is not confidential and you acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to such information. You agree that LESS and its Business Partners shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages caused by (a) the unauthorized use or misappropriation of any and all information transmitted through the Services by electronic communication, or (b) any use of information provided to you through the Services.
13. Indemnification. You shall indemnify and hold harmless LESS, its directors, officers, employees and its Business Partners from and against all liabilities, losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and damages resulting from any negligent acts, omissions or willful misconduct by you, your use of the Services and/or any breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by you. This indemnification also includes any Content that may be transmitted by or to you through use of our Services.
14. Governing Law. The laws of the State of Florida shall govern this agreement. Venue for any matter under this Agreement shall be in the appropriate court in Leon County, Florida, vested with such jurisdiction.
15. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and can be amended from time to time by Line1 by posting such new or amended Terms and Conditions on the LESS website.
16. Attorneys’ Fees. In the event of any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the prevailing party therein shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs, whether same were incurred prior to or during any judicial proceedings, including, but not limited to, any trial or appellate proceedings, as well as prior to or during any of the dispute resolution mechanisms set forth herein or which may otherwise be ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
17. No Third Party Beneficiaries. No provision of this Agreement provides any person or entity not a party to this Agreement with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement, or cause of action or creates any other third party beneficiary rights.
18. Notices. We may broadcast notices or messages through the Services and/or by posting on our website to inform you of changes to this Agreement, the Services, or other matters as we, in our sole discretion, deem to be of importance to you regarding the Services or potential impacts to the Services. At our election, such broadcast may be sent over email, conventional mail, as a voice transmission, fax, website postings, and/or “pop-up” communication, and any such notice shall be deemed delivered and received on the date on which it is transmitted or posted on our website. Use of our Services constitutes your consent to receiving and acknowledgment of the sufficiency of such notices. Notices by you to us may be transmitted to us via the means set forth on the Support or Contact Us pages of our website.